Planning a bridal shower is a lot of work, especially when your time is extremely precious and you know that you want to make this special event unforgettable. If you’re not the friend of the bride, you are probably related, this year I’m privileged to be the maid-of-honor in my sister’s wedding. Since we both love the classics, I decided to incorporate a DIY Tiffany-inspired theme bridal shower that I would like to share.
1. This cool 24’x30’ barn wood reclaimed wood frame, I sprayed the frame with silver spray paint and voila, we had a nice photo booth prop for fun shots.
2. Foam Core is a neat idea since this will be the foundation for decorative pieces. The most important thing that I used to hold down the vase, as well as other items, the 3M Dual Lock Velcro always does the trick and makes things stick. http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/NACommand/Command/
3. A bag of 100 clear table crystals 10mm-4 carat from the Wedding & Party Store used for decorative pieces on foam board and tables.
4. Authentic signature “Tiffany” Bags.
5. Square vase 4” wholesale square vases for beautiful white flowers and can be used to fill with specialty candy.
6. For elegance add a dozen white roses- local florist.
7. Love my Hot melt glue gun & glue sticks available through Amazon.com
8. Bulk pearls, great find on eBay!
9. Tiffany classic blue silk gift boxes.
10. At the entrance, we placed the gorgeous portrait of Audrey Hepburn, but if you look closely I photoshopped my sister’s face over Audrey’s. My sister’s resemblance to Audrey Hepburn is uncanny, they could have been twins.