Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon marries Bobby Bournias in a beautiful June wedding. After two and half years of dating the couple tied the knot in a Greek orthodox ceremony followed by a stunning reception at Cipriani’s on 42nd. Bobby is a restaurant owner and former attorney for Sullivan & Cromwell. Vanessa applied her designing talents to create a timeless black and white themed occasion. No detail too big or small as seen from the black and white M&M’s, “My Big Fat Greek Wine” favors, authentic Cuban hand rolled cigars, and even a Sweetery truck for the guests at end of the night.… Read More
Although spring time seems so far away and the "Polar Vortex" seems to have found a new home, I am already planning my first juice fast of the year. Every year usually around the beginning of spring I like to do a juice fast, a detox, a sort of cleansing if you will. Just like I spring clean my home I like to cleanse and rid my body of toxins.… Read More
Valentine’s Day is here and with all of the candy and chocolate lying around the office, I’m glad I was able to get my workout in this morning. Thanks to my healthy lifestyle and sensible eating habits I am able to have the occasional blunder or cheat meal.
Although I hate to call it a diet because it’s more like a lifestyle, I tend to eat loads of veggies (steamed, broiled, boiled, baked, raw) paired with lean proteins such as salmon, chicken, eggs, tuna, and the occasional steak. … Read More
- Millennials- Happy Workspace Leads To A Happier Workplace!
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017
- Wayfair Modern Kitchen Curtains: See what Vanessa & Other Designers Are Saying
Subscribe by RSS
- Millennials- Happy Workspace Leads To A Happier Workplace!RXR-Designed by VDA Millennials-Happy Work Space, Leads To A Happier Work Place- The millennial generation, born typically after 1980’s and before 2004, is the generation transforming the workspace into happier space. When it comes to the workplace Millennials are not risking their happiness for a work environment they don’t love. Instead, if they are […]
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & BeyondLove for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond One of the reasons I fell in love with my career in interior design was the education I received from Berkeley College. There, I learned to balance and hone in on the sensory aspects of elements, such as lighting, patterns, and colors. An eye for color or […]
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!Come join us for DIFFA’S 6th Annual Picnic By Design-As some of the most talented designers, manufacturers and artist show off some of their most unique and creative work. Help support the fight against HIV/AIDS by bidding on your favorite creations. Join me for a fabulous evening of mouth watering picnic treats, drinks, and most […]
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017Let’s give them something to talk about, and we did. When copper meets matte black, the combination is a “TRUE” winner, inspired by a cool copper mug and a little black dress. My inspiration turned into a design reality creating a buzz. The TRUE booth display was the talk of Architectural Design Show 2017 and […]