What’s his fancy? Whether your special someone is into smart gadgets, watches, cars, staying fit, jamming out, or simply all about you I’ve put together a fun Valentine’s Day list of suggestions for your guy’s passion.… Read More
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is the one of the largest media events in New York City. The shows are the initial launch of an international tour that introduces the latest style developments and provides brand exposure. Typically the shows predict the hot colors and trends for the upcoming season. Fashion week grabs the attention of millions allowing designers to make impressions and create opportunities and connect with the industry. Housing the leading designers and the next generation of budding talent from all over the globe.… Read More
Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon marries Bobby Bournias in a beautiful June wedding. After two and half years of dating the couple tied the knot in a Greek orthodox ceremony followed by a stunning reception at Cipriani’s on 42nd. Bobby is a restaurant owner and former attorney for Sullivan & Cromwell. Vanessa applied her designing talents to create a timeless black and white themed occasion. No detail too big or small as seen from the black and white M&M’s, “My Big Fat Greek Wine” favors, authentic Cuban hand rolled cigars, and even a Sweetery truck for the guests at end of the night.… Read More
The Kips Bay Decorator show house is an annual event held in NYC. The show is an incredible display of talent in interior design and style. Open from May 1st through May 29th, the industries leading designers provide inspiration as they transform a luxury Manhattan home into a display of furnishings, art and technology.… Read More
Vanessa DeLeon Associates’ Headquarters is moving on up, or down (depending on how you look at it) to the Iconic and Chic Starrett-Lehigh building, located at 601 West 26th Street, between 11th and 12th Avenues. The building is home to high profile tenants including Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Club Monaco, Hugo Boss and Martha Stewart’s media company. We will be joining approximately 170 tenants with more than half hailing from the fashion industry, and the rest, consisting of A-list publishers, artists, designers, and architects.… Read More
Creating an eco-friendly Baby Nursery is easier now more than ever. Designing the perfect nursery for your baby doesn’t have to be daunting, or overwhelming especially with the many environmentally friendly options that are more readily available.
Here are a few ideas to get you started.
Be sure to choose a style or theme. Having a focus will help you stay on track and keep you from feeling overwhelmed.
Create a focal point.… Read More
Although we are in January, and the thermostat has not ventured far from 15 degrees fahrenheit here in New York City, it’s time to start thinking about the Spring Trends for 2014. In December Pantone announced that the Pantone color of the year is Radiant Orchid 18-3224. According to Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute® Radiant Orchid encourages expanded creativity and originality, which is increasingly valued in today’s society.”
“An enchanting harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health.… Read More
Check out these designers used by some celebrities!
Madonna’s interior designer was a designer to many of the stars. He is well-known for residential, retail, hotels, wellness centers, and restaurant designs.
David Collins Studio is an Architectural based consultancy which over the past 28 years has redefined luxury interior design on a global scale.
unfortunately David passed away July 2013 to skin cancer
should you wish to, please make a donation to Macmillan to The David Collins Tribute Fund so that we are able to benefit those with cancer, via https://macmillan.tributefunds.com/DavidCollins
Jeff Andrews creates sophisticated and livable interiors for families and celebrities alike.… Read More
Well this just automatically made me sing…..
“I’m a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World……..”
This house is insane! It is a 13 room mansion in Tiptree, Essex.
Each room has its own theme;
Hollywood Glam, bachelor pad, Quintessential Cowboy, and the “Granny room” (floral curtains and dressing table covered in 15 glit mirrors.
The outdoor garden has a fireplace, jacuzzi, heart-shaped stones and pink flamingos.
Looks like an interesting/fun experience!… Read More
- Millennials- Happy Workspace Leads To A Happier Workplace!
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017
- Wayfair Modern Kitchen Curtains: See what Vanessa & Other Designers Are Saying
Subscribe by RSS
- Millennials- Happy Workspace Leads To A Happier Workplace!RXR-Designed by VDA Millennials-Happy Work Space, Leads To A Happier Work Place- The millennial generation, born typically after 1980’s and before 2004, is the generation transforming the workspace into happier space. When it comes to the workplace Millennials are not risking their happiness for a work environment they don’t love. Instead, if they are […]
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & BeyondLove for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond One of the reasons I fell in love with my career in interior design was the education I received from Berkeley College. There, I learned to balance and hone in on the sensory aspects of elements, such as lighting, patterns, and colors. An eye for color or […]
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!Come join us for DIFFA’S 6th Annual Picnic By Design-As some of the most talented designers, manufacturers and artist show off some of their most unique and creative work. Help support the fight against HIV/AIDS by bidding on your favorite creations. Join me for a fabulous evening of mouth watering picnic treats, drinks, and most […]
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017Let’s give them something to talk about, and we did. When copper meets matte black, the combination is a “TRUE” winner, inspired by a cool copper mug and a little black dress. My inspiration turned into a design reality creating a buzz. The TRUE booth display was the talk of Architectural Design Show 2017 and […]