Is your bedroom your favorite room in your home? If its not, it should be! Your bedroom is your sanctuary, your retreat; if you are not feeling at peace in your room you may want to look into some simple solutions that can bring harmony to your safe haven. The best way to start is by implementing basic feng shui principles.… Read More
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is the one of the largest media events in New York City. The shows are the initial launch of an international tour that introduces the latest style developments and provides brand exposure. Typically the shows predict the hot colors and trends for the upcoming season. Fashion week grabs the attention of millions allowing designers to make impressions and create opportunities and connect with the industry. Housing the leading designers and the next generation of budding talent from all over the globe.… Read More
As some of you may know the Javitz center recently held the NY NOW Market for Home & Lifestyle. The trade only event is held twice a year during January and August in NYC. Hosting the best lines in home, lifestyle and gift for over 2,800 companies.
This past show drew 35,000 guests from all over the globe and did not disappoint! Here are some of Vanessa’s favorite picks from the event!… Read More
Interior Designer Vanessa Deleon marries Bobby Bournias in a beautiful June wedding. After two and half years of dating the couple tied the knot in a Greek orthodox ceremony followed by a stunning reception at Cipriani’s on 42nd. Bobby is a restaurant owner and former attorney for Sullivan & Cromwell. Vanessa applied her designing talents to create a timeless black and white themed occasion. No detail too big or small as seen from the black and white M&M’s, “My Big Fat Greek Wine” favors, authentic Cuban hand rolled cigars, and even a Sweetery truck for the guests at end of the night.… Read More
The Kips Bay Decorator show house is an annual event held in NYC. The show is an incredible display of talent in interior design and style. Open from May 1st through May 29th, the industries leading designers provide inspiration as they transform a luxury Manhattan home into a display of furnishings, art and technology.… Read More
Vanessa DeLeon Associates’ Headquarters is moving on up, or down (depending on how you look at it) to the Iconic and Chic Starrett-Lehigh building, located at 601 West 26th Street, between 11th and 12th Avenues. The building is home to high profile tenants including Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Club Monaco, Hugo Boss and Martha Stewart’s media company. We will be joining approximately 170 tenants with more than half hailing from the fashion industry, and the rest, consisting of A-list publishers, artists, designers, and architects.… Read More
Check out these designers used by some celebrities!
Madonna’s interior designer was a designer to many of the stars. He is well-known for residential, retail, hotels, wellness centers, and restaurant designs.
David Collins Studio is an Architectural based consultancy which over the past 28 years has redefined luxury interior design on a global scale.
unfortunately David passed away July 2013 to skin cancer
should you wish to, please make a donation to Macmillan to The David Collins Tribute Fund so that we are able to benefit those with cancer, via https://macmillan.tributefunds.com/DavidCollins
Jeff Andrews creates sophisticated and livable interiors for families and celebrities alike.… Read More
Well this just automatically made me sing…..
“I’m a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World……..”
This house is insane! It is a 13 room mansion in Tiptree, Essex.
Each room has its own theme;
Hollywood Glam, bachelor pad, Quintessential Cowboy, and the “Granny room” (floral curtains and dressing table covered in 15 glit mirrors.
The outdoor garden has a fireplace, jacuzzi, heart-shaped stones and pink flamingos.
Looks like an interesting/fun experience!… Read More
Decorating your bedroom inspired by your favorite artist can be just as much fun decorating as it is to live in!
Be creative, find outfits of that certain artist that inspire you.
When it comes to Lady Gaga….there are no rules. You can never have too much or be too daring
Choose an over the top light fixture great companies to browse through are Nuevo & Lightology
Dont be afraid to mix and match items.… Read More
1) Ice Hotel-Sweden
Talk about a cold experience…. You sleep in a thermal sleeping bag on a bed built by ice blocks. Surrounded by art work made of ice and snow, by artists from all over the world.
In ICEHOTEL it never gets colder than –5 to -8ºC, regardless of the fact that the outdoor temperature sometimes drops down to -30º. The entire building melts and gets reconstructed every year.
2) Jules Underwater Lodge, Key Largo Florida
The worlds first underwater hotel.… Read More
- Millennials- Happy Work Space, Happy Life
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017
- Wayfair Modern Kitchen Curtains: See what Vanessa & Other Designers Are Saying
Subscribe by RSS
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & BeyondLove for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond One of the reasons I fell in love with my career in interior design was the education I received from Berkeley College. There, I learned to balance and hone in on the sensory aspects of elements, such as lighting, patterns, and colors. An eye for color or […]
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!Come join us for DIFFA’S 6th Annual Picnic By Design-As some of the most talented designers, manufacturers and artist show off some of their most unique and creative work. Help support the fight against HIV/AIDS by bidding on your favorite creations. Join me for a fabulous evening of mouth watering picnic treats, drinks, and most […]
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017Let’s give them something to talk about, and we did. When copper meets matte black, the combination is a “TRUE” winner, inspired by a cool copper mug and a little black dress. My inspiration turned into a design reality creating a buzz. The TRUE booth display was the talk of Architectural Design Show 2017 and […]
- Wayfair Modern Kitchen Curtains: See what Vanessa & Other Designers Are Saying“Opting for a swag style valance in the kitchen can add a classic, yet modern look to any window regardless of size. Swag valances can be pleated, rolled, or tied depending on the look you want to achieve. A box pleated valance or shawl pleat can be ideal for pairing with a shade and adding […]