Let’s give them something to talk about, and we did. When copper meets matte black, the combination is a “TRUE” winner, inspired by a cool copper mug and a little black dress. My inspiration turned into a design reality creating a buzz. The TRUE booth display was the talk of Architectural Design Show 2017 and what perfect timing as the official announcement of my partnering as “Brand Ambassador for TRUE.”
Wellness Center goes Glamalistic with Sherwin-Williams 2017 Color of the Year- Poised Taupe:
Transforming a venue into a wellness center can be challenging when choosing the right colors for a picture-perfect design. First of all, I think about what colors will make me feel good without compromising the rest of the décor. However, to help me with this I dig in my paintbrush, tap on my Sherwin-Williams Color Snap Visualizer app on my iPad and there it is, Sherwin-Williams 2017 Color of the Year-Poised Taupe!… Read More
What does Vanessa Deleon, Picnic By Design(DIFFA), Coco Chanel and Cuba have in common? As a designer, I find myself constantly inspired by a place that now has become the curiosity of many inquisitive minds. It is often that I dissect the meanings behind the artwork, or the tiles in a particular space in this alluring time warp called Cuba. I am fascinated by the buildings’ architectural and Art Deco that liven up the streets of Cuba.… Read More
Making the outdoor design look like you’re indoor’s begins with the right combination of material, form, and function. If you’re tired of the old white plastic chairs and tables from grandma’s backyard and the sun umbrella unsteadily tilted in the insert of the picnic table, which during high-winds would catapult like a rocket in mid-air taking a dive into the neighbors pool, you can bet this was the outdoor furniture of the past. … Read More
- Millennials- Happy Workspace Leads To A Happier Workplace!
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017
- Wayfair Modern Kitchen Curtains: See what Vanessa & Other Designers Are Saying
Subscribe by RSS
- Millennials- Happy Workspace Leads To A Happier Workplace!RXR-Designed by VDA Millennials-Happy Work Space, Leads To A Happier Work Place- The millennial generation, born typically after 1980’s and before 2004, is the generation transforming the workspace into happier space. When it comes to the workplace Millennials are not risking their happiness for a work environment they don’t love. Instead, if they are […]
- Love for Design: Berkeley College & BeyondLove for Design: Berkeley College & Beyond One of the reasons I fell in love with my career in interior design was the education I received from Berkeley College. There, I learned to balance and hone in on the sensory aspects of elements, such as lighting, patterns, and colors. An eye for color or […]
- READY, SET… MARK YOUR CALENDARS! DIFFA 2017 PICNIC BY DESIGN!Come join us for DIFFA’S 6th Annual Picnic By Design-As some of the most talented designers, manufacturers and artist show off some of their most unique and creative work. Help support the fight against HIV/AIDS by bidding on your favorite creations. Join me for a fabulous evening of mouth watering picnic treats, drinks, and most […]
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017Let’s give them something to talk about, and we did. When copper meets matte black, the combination is a “TRUE” winner, inspired by a cool copper mug and a little black dress. My inspiration turned into a design reality creating a buzz. The TRUE booth display was the talk of Architectural Design Show 2017 and […]