… Read More
Just a couple of weeks away from the grand opening of the most challenging restaurant design of my life, the Brownstone Pancake Factory, in Edgewater, New Jersey will open its doors. This restaurant is a the 2nd Brownstone Diner a historic landmark
Is your bedroom your favorite room in your home? If its not, it should be! Your bedroom is your sanctuary, your retreat; if you are not feeling at peace in your room you may want to look into some simple solutions that can bring harmony to your safe haven. The best way to start is by implementing basic feng shui principles.… Read More
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is the one of the largest media events in New York City. The shows are the initial launch of an international tour that introduces the latest style developments and provides brand exposure. Typically the shows predict the hot colors and trends for the upcoming season. Fashion week grabs the attention of millions allowing designers to make impressions and create opportunities and connect with the industry. Housing the leading designers and the next generation of budding talent from all over the globe.… Read More
As some of you may know the Javitz center recently held the NY NOW Market for Home & Lifestyle. The trade only event is held twice a year during January and August in NYC. Hosting the best lines in home, lifestyle and gift for over 2,800 companies.
This past show drew 35,000 guests from all over the globe and did not disappoint! Here are some of Vanessa’s favorite picks from the event!… Read More
The Kips Bay Decorator show house is an annual event held in NYC. The show is an incredible display of talent in interior design and style. Open from May 1st through May 29th, the industries leading designers provide inspiration as they transform a luxury Manhattan home into a display of furnishings, art and technology.… Read More
Although spring time seems so far away and the "Polar Vortex" seems to have found a new home, I am already planning my first juice fast of the year. Every year usually around the beginning of spring I like to do a juice fast, a detox, a sort of cleansing if you will. Just like I spring clean my home I like to cleanse and rid my body of toxins.… Read More
Valentine’s Day is here and with all of the candy and chocolate lying around the office, I’m glad I was able to get my workout in this morning. Thanks to my healthy lifestyle and sensible eating habits I am able to have the occasional blunder or cheat meal.
Although I hate to call it a diet because it’s more like a lifestyle, I tend to eat loads of veggies (steamed, broiled, boiled, baked, raw) paired with lean proteins such as salmon, chicken, eggs, tuna, and the occasional steak. … Read More
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017
- Wayfair Modern Kitchen Curtains: See what Vanessa & Other Designers Are Saying
- A Message from VDA
- Sherwin-Williams 2017 Color of the Year-Poised Taupe-Wellness Center goes Glamalistic
- What does Vanessa Deleon, Picnic by Design (DIFFA), Coco Chanel & Cuba Have in Common?
Subscribe by RSS
- TRUE & Vanessa Deleon’s Copper & Matte Black Talk of the Architectural Design Show 2017Let’s give them something to talk about, and we did. When copper meets matte black, the combination is a “TRUE” winner, inspired by a cool copper mug and a little black dress. My inspiration turned into a design reality creating a buzz. The TRUE booth display was the talk of Architectural Design Show 2017 and […]
- Wayfair Modern Kitchen Curtains: See what Vanessa & Other Designers Are Saying“Opting for a swag style valance in the kitchen can add a classic, yet modern look to any window regardless of size. Swag valances can be pleated, rolled, or tied depending on the look you want to achieve. A box pleated valance or shawl pleat can be ideal for pairing with a shade and adding […]
- A Message from VDAA Thanksgiving message from the home of VDA: From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to say “Thank You” for being a part of our lives. Life is beautiful, and that’s why we are so grateful that you have allowed us to be part of your dreams. I want to use Thanksgiving to […]
- Sherwin-Williams 2017 Color of the Year-Poised Taupe-Wellness Center goes GlamalisticWellness Center goes Glamalistic with Sherwin-Williams 2017 Color of the Year- Poised Taupe: Color Snap Transforming a venue into a wellness center can be challenging when choosing the right colors for a picture-perfect design. First of all, I think about what colors will make me feel good without compromising the rest of the décor. However, to help […]